Wednesday, August 22, 2007

ROI 13: The nautankies of 210 !!

I loved being in those guys room…oh no no please don’t go thinking I’m crazy or something…it’s just that their room had the most beautiful sight form their window….mountains…trees…far away buildings…green…mud-brown…and cement here and there..



Ok before you guys get confused let me tell you which room I’m talking about here…210…the residents of which were: Amit, Bhavin and Prashant. Bhavin I knew from Dubai, a good friend of mine…but Amit and Prashant were still on my get-to-know-them list! After my frequent visits to their room for our sessions with Shan in the evening, and after watching Prashant, Abhishek, Shan and Bhavin take their turns to get into the bathroom after every 15 minutes…I got accustomed to these guys! By the way those four were trying to smoke in a no-smoking hotel!



I used to watch Prashant and Abhi fight over that last pack of cigarettes which Prashant “with loads of difficulty” (as he states it) hid it from Alfe (our contestant manager if you people remember my earlier posts)…God!!! Can’t they just give it up if they find it so difficult hiding their precious possessions!! Guys!!! There was no way anyone could stop Prashant from quitting…but I did try my level best to make Machar (that’s what Vani & I called Abhi! Heheh) quit. Everyday, when to others I’d ask how many songs they prepared and practiced…to Abhi I’d ask how many he fagged! And if I heard more than 2…I vowed not to speak to him till he brought that down to one!! Yea people….that’s the other side of me…I can get stubborn if it means getting my friends back on track!!! LIKE IT OR NOT!! HMPH!!



Ok chill I just got into the mood….heheh!



Well…about Amit…he’s a real genuine guy, an awesome singer and a loyal friend. Harshi and he were pretty close friends…he was so sweet he promised that he would help her with her pronunciation once she got the tune of the song right…and yes like most of you would have also guessed …people talked about this friendship behind their backs and then Amit would come to me and start discussing how narrow-minded the others were…to doubt such a simple friendship that Harshi and he shared… he did use hi now-famous line.. “Ek bath bolu…dukh hota hai yaar!”



Ah… never mind all of them Amit…I trust you and so does Harshi…we’ll still continue to freak you out like we used to…remember the Awesome foursome?? Hehehe… CHEERS!!! Really hoping you or Emon become the Idols!!! Keep rocking the stage buddy!!!! We are with you! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi rashmi!!!
readin ur post 4 the 1st time....ive really njoyed it n look 4ward to more....the behind the scene details r very interestin as well as the insight into each contestants personality, the fun mo......
glad to find sumthin on amit in ur post (as u can guess im a die hard fan of his voice n singin ...)..desperately hopin he wins II...
wud luv to know more abt him (i know, i know this post is not abt amit but stilll....)

PS : did any of u think he had it in him to make it this far....i for one liked him but did not xpect him to get this far...he was too "in the backgrd" kind of guy....

lookin fwd to ur nxt post....hope it is soon

Madhavi said...

thanks for the notification about update in ur blog :) ! i hve lost interest in the show with puja and deepali out.. if emon goes out thsi wek.. i amg onna stop watching it..

Chronically Sporadic said...

u are like a secret box for us.....huum, now we all know that Anu was right :p

nice post yet again

I eagerly wait for your posts....like I do for II results :D

~Swati

Anonymous said...

Extremely talkative........ good competitor for me .. nice post :)

Anonymous said...

nice blog . Were yu not close to the other 4 girls? : Charu, Ankita, Puja and deepali - the 4 who made it to the top 13

There isnt much in yur blog mentioning their names.

neaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

Hi rashmi, it was soo much interesting reading ur experiences ....for once i thought, wish i was a part of Indian Idol - 3 :( lol
bt never the less, must appreciate u for the fact, that u actually sharing all these things with us...must say veryyy sweet of u!
bt one request, plz plz plz can u post something more abt Amit Paul...simply love that dude, hehe
thankssss
neha

Farrie said...

amit is just adorable! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.